Monday, April 26, 2010

On a happier note



On a happier note I have a new blue baby girl thanks to my network of friends in Great Danes. I believe that when God closes a door he opens a window. I call her Colridge's Calif Sunshine girl at Kenyons cause out of the darkness sunshine came through when I saw her. So I believe that I was suppose to get her and to breed her to Eragon and that will be a wow litter of blues. Pricilla if you are reading this you have really got Sunshine spoiled. I cannot get out of her site or she cries. All of the dogs get along with her so that was good but Anij in her typically leave me alone growls at her if she junps up when she is on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Yes...as is my right...I DO spoil my babies. Of course, it IS an on-going requirement for anyone getting one of them! I see you're keeping up your end of the contract! LOL

    ReplyDelete